The Law Faculty is the leading school at the Institute. Highly qualified specialists with profound knowledge and rich practical experience teach there. Special attention is paid to training future lawyers. They complete a period of apprenticeship in the offices of the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Procurator’s office, in the courts and in advocacy and notary offices. All the students have opportunities to participate in legal clinics where they work on ongoing cases with clients under the supervision of experienced jurists.
Due to thorough theoretical knowledge and practical skills training the graduates of the Institute are successfully working in different governmental agencies and businesses.. They are in great demand at labor market both in Belarus and neighboring countries.
- Economic law
- Commecial law;
- Tax and banking law;
- Customs law;
- Legal regulation of the finance and the credit;
- Lawyer proficient in economics
- DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL THEORY AND HISTORY OF LAW;
- DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL LAW AND PROCEDURE;
- DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE;
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICAL AND FINANCIAL LAW