The Economics and Law Faculty successfully solves an important task: training of highly qualified economists–managers, accountants, auditors with profound knowledge in legislation.
Our economists–managers have deep knowledge in micro and macroeconomics, mathematical techniques of economy researches, strategic planning, and legal aspects of economic activities.
Specialists in accounting, analysis and auditing carry out their professional activities in all economic spheres. Their activities are aimed at forming, analysis and usage of information of financial status and results of an economic entity. This information will improve its economic potential and will protect both economic interests and property of individuals and legal persons.
Qualified specialists are always in demand in successfully developing country. The school is to provide training of specialists at professional level. These specialists are to become reliable pillars in building stable and innovative economic model of Belarus development.
- Economics and enterprise management;
- Accounting, analysis an auditing;
- Management, psychology
- Economy and legal support of conomic activities;
- Accounting, analysis and auditing in Industry;
- Property management direction;
- Economist, manager-economist;
- Psychologist, teacher of psychology
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS;
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING, ANALYSIS AND AUDITING
- DEPARTMENT OF LOGISTICS, MATHEMATICS AND IT;