The distinctive feature of the faculty is the specialty in which training is organized in international law and foreign languages.
The International law & legal psychology faculty pays special attention to giving a thorough grounding in International Public Law, Law of International Economic Relations, different branches of International Law and foreign languages (English, German and French).
Students are taught vocabulary and legal terminology. The graduates of the School with substantial legal knowledge and skills are well prepared for practicing law in agencies involved in International relations and International economic activities, such as departments of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Consulate and International trade agencies of the Republic of Belarus and joint ventures.
Skilled Specialists in legal psychology are trained in specialty “Legal Psychology”. Due to innovative teaching techniques the graduates acquire modern knowledge and sufficient psychological experience. Peculiarity of the specialty lies in emphasis on profound assimilation of the material on legal aspect in psychologist’s work.
Future lawyers and political scientists study a wide range of professional subjects. Great attention is paid to modern political development of Belarus, relations between our country and neighboring states, our country and international organizations. Teaching staff develops students’ patriotism and civil standpoint.
- International law;
- Political science
- International privatelaw;
- International customs law;
- Legal provision of traveling business;
- Political science (political and legal activities);
- Political power and political systems
- International lawyer proficient in foreign languages;
- Political scientist-lawyer.
- DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL LAW;
- DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES;
- DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY & PEDAGOGICS;
- DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY & POLITICAL SCIENCES